The events on the Internet are constantly in motion and so the marketing has to be constantly adapted.
Agile marketing is a way to organize marketing activities. Depending on how the intermediate result turns out, marketing measures can be taken quickly and coordinated.
The goal is to adapt one’s own way of working so that marketing can be quickly adapted to current trends and to develop suitable measures even in dynamic markets.
Two important core aspects in agile marketing are openness and the willingness to cooperate. This is to create valuable content that is presented to the right target group at the right time. The following is important in agile marketing:
- A fast and adaptable idea generation
- The focus on the needs of the customers
- And the right content at the right time
How can you work agile in marketing?
- think about what you expect from working agile: for example efficiency, more organisation or better communication
- discuss the tasks and list them all in a Marketing Board (for example in a column “to do”)
- set up KPIs to be measured and define the objectives
- arrange meetings to discuss the tasks
Example for agile marketing
Oreo: Super Bowl 2013
Oreo reacted to the power outage during the Superbowl in 2013 within eight minutes with a funny tweet, which had a very high reach on social networks. Such actions are only possible with a marketing team that is ready at all times and with a precise knowledge of the target group.
Advantages of agile marketing:
- Fast and flexible reaction
- Clear results through documentation and thus a basis for optimisation
- More success can be achieved with the same budget through testing and optimisation
- Agile teams are freer in their design and can therefore design more and are therefore more motivated
Eine Agile Organisation ist ein starker Vorteil gegenüber den Wettbewerbern. Agile Unternehmen können ihre Organisation…
LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn
Login to LinkedIn to keep in touch with people you know, share ideas, and build your career.
Vollcom Digital GmbH
Thierschstraße 34, 80538 München